#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
Cadw'r Ddysgl yn Wastad
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Need Advise
Who would think it could take so long to get back to my blog?
I had planned to be here days ago but much has taken place
in the last few weeks and my attention has been been taken
off in directions I hadn't anticipated.

My previously enjoyed "empty nest" has been filled to over-
flowing. The rooms are filled with dirty laundry, Rap music,
friends, telephones and computers. My two, lovely children
(who are ,in fact, adults), have come home to regroup, save
money and get their acts together. This, at my expense.

Don't get me wrong here. I love my kiddies and I'm glad that
they want to come home, but DEAR GOD........

I want my space back. I want my bathroom back. I want to
watch my show when its on and I want the stupid phone to
stop ringing. I would also really like to have help with groceries,
laundry and general upkeep (which has tripled in two weeks).

It seems that although it is expected that others pay homage to
their growing up and becoming independant, the moment they
are asked to behave as adults in their family home, all Hell breaks
loose.

I could really use some help from anyone with similar experiences.
Tell me how to cope with this mess.