Takin' a wee bit of flak as of late for my non-bloggingness. I guess I'd better saddle up again and show ya'll that I haven't drowned in a pool of my own self-pity. Its just that I'm not my usual sparky self and feel it my duty to sheild all you lovely folks from mediocrity.
The Mole asked me for a list of things I'd like to have for Christmas so that he can rush out 2 minutes before the big day, elbow a few dozen other men out of the way, curse at sales people and rush home to throw his treasures under the tree in a bag marked; To Sweetpea - From Santa. I thought about it for a good 20 minutes and realized that the things I'd like I wouldn't ask him to buy as he'd never get it right, so I made a list of stuff I knew he could get right.
1) Male Golden Retreiver puppy (can't have until March).
2) Hair do at the local salon (can't get an appointment until January).
3) Several water colour brushes (he got these - I saw them).
4) Slipper to replace the ones Baby Mole and the big Mole have ruined with abuse.
5) Gold hoops (even drew a picture in case he came home with some awful trinket).
So apart from these things what I want are these; a new kitchen, new floors, the carpets cleaned, a holiday, a maid, my kids moved out, to weigh 15 lbs less, to quit smoking and to have time to myself to paint and blog.
So Santa Baby, what do ya say? I have been so f---king good that I make myself sick. I've earned all of the above (and more) and feel that I should be rewarded for all my efforts. Oh yeah..I WANT 2007 TO BE MY VERY BEST YEAR EVER!!!! 2006 sucked big time.