#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
Cadw'r Ddysgl yn Wastad
Sunday, August 10, 2008
I NEED THERAPY
I am looking for someone who will help me overcome myself! Yeah, thats right. I want to be someone other than me cuz all these years being me has really sucked. I believe that some people are just truly lucky and as positive things occur for them they generate more luck. Its like a cycle of positivity.

I have tried to force myself to be a more positive person and to will goo d things to happen but I am still and always have been an unlucky person. But if you ask anyone who knows me, I am a good person. I devote myself to helping others and they always seem to do very well. They are grateful for my support and count on it and know that their good fortune is partly do to my assistance. But when I try to apply the same efforts to ME, I remain in this awful rut.

Anyone with the time to help me would be welcome.