#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
Cadw'r Ddysgl yn Wastad
Monday, October 23, 2006
Need Members
Who would like to join my newly developed "I HATE DAVID CARUSO" club? I just know that there has to be thousands of you out there who share in my utter disgust of this man and his pathetic acting. "What I'm goinna need from you"..."Here's what I'm goinna do"...all the while being sure to flash the badge every few seconds lest we forget how important and intimidating he is.

I couldn't stand him on NYPD Blues and I am repelled by him further on CSI Miami. I'm actually getting a bit sick of all the CSI's these days so maybe I'll just have to find myself another show to obsess over.

I need to hear from you folks who share in my sentiments on "Horatio". Tell me what you love most about our boy. Is it his stunning good looks? Is it his superb acting skills? Is it that revolting way he waves a gun around without so much as looking at where he's pointing it? or is it how he looks away from whomever he's speaking to as if he can't lower himself to make eye contact, or he's far too brilliant to play social niceties with othere mere mortals. TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!!!!