#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
Cadw'r Ddysgl yn Wastad
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Eidelweiss
I have to hire someone soon or I am going to do something very very bad. It could be I sneer instead of smile sweetly. OR, it could be I answer a simple question with heaps of sarcasm and bile. I have lost two employees and I'm on my own and I am open 7 days a week! The girls (or young women) who worked for me have gone back to school (tired of the retail life) and I am too stubborn to train someone to find out they are quietly stealing from me. Yeah. Its happened!

I just know someone is going to happen upon me and I'll know...I'll just know!
She'll have an aura of sweetness and be as patient as a saint and love people and beads and WANT to answer 5,000,000 questions everyday about inane subjects that are, quite frankly, obvious from the start.

She'll be a mixture of Mary Poppins and Judge Judy and will know what to do in every concievable situation from toddlers pouring formula into the bead jars, to answering the same question 5 different ways for the "bead challenged" hard of hearing. Oh, and don't kid yourself. There really are bead challenged people out there.

In the meantime, I fantasise about Rome. Tonight, I'm lying on my back in the Apex at St. Peters, staring heavenward at the marvels above. When the guards arrive to drag my away i will....