#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
Cadw'r Ddysgl yn Wastad
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Getting Renewed
Not as easy as one may think to renew old abilities. Although the will is there, the timetable and demands are constant interruptions. My Doitch is dropping by soon with a PC just for me and it will be in my room, away from distraction and phone and kids and neighbours. My art supplies are now there as well and my room is beginning to smell of turps and graphite, a way of infusing creative thoughts into my dreams, as I see it.

Determination is the key. I know I bellyache enough about that elusive artistic lifestyle, but I really am to blame for allowing others to determine how my time is spent. The only one I will absolve of pressuring me is Chester (my lovely puppy) who thinks I exist solely for his entertainment.

Sooooo, today I set up my easel, I rearrange my room to allow for my blogging tool, and I might even change the sheets while I'm up there.

WoooHooo