#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
Cadw'r Ddysgl yn Wastad
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Rediscovery
Having rediscovered my old blog today after many moons away (and having a comment left) I feel somewhat renewed in my hopes of a fruitful, artsy, creative future. I am in great need of feedback from all you others who share in my plight.

I am too old to care about anything but my soul and it is STARVING.

Agnostic by choice, my only real spiritual thing is creativity and that means anything creative. Today it meant developing a new cookie recipe and its a good one. Some days it means painting the Mona Lisa in grey tones (using a grid of course), and other days it means making jewelry or redecorating my living room.

Blogging is good too! I love hearing from others so say Hi! I will respond - I promise!