#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
Cadw'r Ddysgl yn Wastad
Friday, May 12, 2006
LATER
After making coffee ,doing the dishes, feeding, medicating and walking the dog; after putting garden tools away, vacuuming, dusting, picking up all the dirty laundry, throwing in a load of darks; after organizing the shoe cupboard, having a bath and getting ready for work, I now have 22 minutes. I will take the poor wretched dog with me today or he will be alone and ignored for over 8 hours. This is acceptable in this house as Puppy is KING!

The Mole has a long day today, poor sweetheart. He must travel to teach a Raymond course in the AM and then go directly to work afterwards to supervise a shift that ends at midnight. Getting ready to leave is a whole other thing for The Mole.

He wakes up "slowly", stumbles into the kitchen and says "is there any coffee?", sits and drinks his coffee while watching the news, runs a bath, soaks for 25 minutes, dresses in one of the many things he has taken out and thrown on the floor, packs up a leaves! Its tough, I know.

So, after The Mole left, I ran around and redid everything I had done so that when I return home from work at 6:30 I am not thrown into chaos straight away! Nothing worse than that, let me tell you.

So, tonight is the night I will visit all my blogroll buddies. I WILL NOT POST, I WILL NOT POST, I WILL NOT POST!!! If I say it often enough, it might work.

Have a great Friday, all you hard working folk and if you're one of the lucky ones and its the start of your weekend....have a glass of vino for me.