#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
Cadw'r Ddysgl yn Wastad
Monday, May 01, 2006
Thank the Gods
Summer is coming fast and furiously around these parts. I am worried I'll lose all you folks but I realise that there are better places to be than in front of your PC.

It has been glorious here, with every damn thing bursting into life and I am so in awe of Mother Nature that I have spent the entire weekend in my back yard.

I struggle with the urge to put the house up for sale every winter, and make all kinds of noises to The Mole, and then the spring arrives, and our garden begins to look like a painting again , only better than the year before, and I can't do it.

I am going to post pics of our wonder Eden for you as soon as as my Flickr account lets me. It has made me appreciate life in Ontario once again.

BUT, WINTER SUCKS! Let there be no doubt abiout it!