#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
Cadw'r Ddysgl yn Wastad
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Almost Gone
For just a moment I thought I would give up blogging for good. The incident that precipitated it is too ugly to share (I'm British and we like to keep up appearances, you know), and I thought that I had violated some sacred trust by venting and ranting about those closest to me. My Password and Login were ferreted out and my blog was accessed.

I have had a few moments to contemplate and I believe that blogging is perhaps the nicest way of dealing with those issues too volatile to face head on in you physical life. What I mean is, by sharing all your family woes with family and friends, currents of anger and resentment liger longer than they should. By sharing with your blogging buds (people who are kind, sensitive and supportive but not likely to bump into you or those you blog about), you are able to deal with things constructively while letting off a whole lot of steam while doing so.

Blogging is cathartic for me and I'm staying. I will continue to be sarcastic when nessessary, witty and incredibly interesting as long as my souls needs to let loose over the ether.

Thanks, folks. Your comments are like a salve.