#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
Cadw'r Ddysgl yn Wastad
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
So the David Caruso thing was a bit of a ruse. I really wanted to say what I mean but thought the depth of my sorrow would drive you all away. I still mean every single word I said about "Horatio", but he's not so important in the bigger scheme of things.

One week, one day and 6 hours 11 minutes ago, my best friends died. His name was Shaka. We call him Snuffy (hence the name of this site), Snuppy, Silly and My Boy. He was 8 years 8 months old. He was a huge, furry, gorgeous Golden Retreiver who won hundred of hearts with his gigantic personality. He is not here anymore and its killing me.

It seems unbelievable that a dog could leave such an enormous hole, but he has. I look all around me at others with pets and few come close to the relationship I had with my dog. He was ALL. He made sense of every horrible day, of every lousy weekend and of all things that made me lose sight of what mattered. He made my world revolve. I loved him. I will always love him. And I miss him with every single thought and breath that I take.

I have been taught a lesson of my time with Snuffy and that is; I invest everything into my relationships. I expect little from them but when they are gone, I wither.

I just wanted to tell everyone who didn't know us personally, that I ache so deeply right now that I could implode. Let there be a place where he is that I will someday find him again.

Oh This sucks soooo much.