#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
Cadw'r Ddysgl yn Wastad
Sunday, March 26, 2006
YEAH!!! SUNSHINE
At last...a beautiful sunny morning. I almost feel optimistic.
Here in Southern Ontario, the temperature is about 2 or 3 degrees, the snow is gone (For now) and the sun is blazing away. Its only 8:30am and I'm getting stuff done before I have to leave for work. I have to work on Sundays as I have a little shop in the downtown core and people feel the need to shop on Sundays, here. Besides, it beats the hell out of being permanently available to everyone who would use me throughout the day to further their own agendas. I look at work as a respite from home!!! Hows that for screwed? Thats the way its been here for a year or so.

My 10 day vacation in England is cancelled for reasons too ridiculous to go into(again, a family problem). I thought I was going to get to see my elderly aunts and uncles, probably for the last time, but this isn't to be. I am going to write them each a personal letter to tell them how disappointed I am and ask for pictures. If I am licky enough to get pics from everyone, I am going to do a collage here and share some of my memories.

Well, Hi Ho, Hi Ho..its off to work I go!