#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
Cadw'r Ddysgl yn Wastad
Monday, April 10, 2006
The Blog Hog (AKA The Mole)

P0000140
Originally uploaded by arlunydd.
Since BB gave The Mole all the info needed to begin a blog, I haven't been able to get near the PC. I tried on one evening after he had been blogging for 4 hours and he stood, arms crossed, huffing at me until I gave up and relinquished the PC to him. This is his way....learn all there is to know about something and do it to the extreme.

Well, it wasn't that hard to let him have his way as I am soooo sick that simply sitting here is difficult.

However, I have seen the problem with letting The Mole dominate all he sees and will stand tall and proud UNTIL HE BACKS DOWN..and he will. Blogging is mine to do, like breathing or sleeping. I will not be deblogged!!

The pic is The Mole scarfing down something I can't pronounce, in Costa Rica. The man knows how to put food to good use, I'll give him that.

Must punish BB thoroughly for giving The Mole a new toy. Men are nought but boys with bigger toys, right?