#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
Cadw'r Ddysgl yn Wastad
Friday, April 14, 2006
Easter is upon us
I don't know about the rest of you folks but getting to my blog is becoming more difficult all the time. What with server problems, antivirus problems, Blog Hog problems and family obligations, I just never seem to get here.

Its Good Friday and I've been up since 6:30am preparing for the feast. Had to get the stuffing ready, the potatoes washed and oiled, the bird (I have named George this year) washed dried and seasoned and the house realitively tidy. I then walked the dog in the rain (yes, its raining) and have just emerged from a steaming hot bath. What is left? Every damn thing!

I am going to go full tilt until supper is on the table and THEN I STOP! Then I drink wine, nibble, laugh and generally enjoy my family (part of which is up from Ottawa for this weekend).

I hope you all enjoy your holiday and get a tummy full of George (or whatever you call yours) and spend some much-needed time relaxing. Happy Easter!

Sorry I won't be seeing you BB and Better-Half! Don't work too hard.