#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
Cadw'r Ddysgl yn Wastad
Friday, April 28, 2006
It pays to "pay attention"
I have a whole 10 minutes to explain the address change to anyone interested.

The Mole made me do it!! Thats right, it was he who blindly bores his way through life, ferreting out all he needs for his own selfish purposes, ignoring the emmense cost to "yours truly", who caused this inconvenient change of address.

The Mole, in trying to promote his own blog, which is really an extension of his book (or a promotional tool at the very least), said to me, "I'm going to link to your blog so that all those on your blog roll can check me out". AND THEN, he scurried over to his Mommy's and Daddy's and gave them his blog address which (as we all know) gave them access to my blog.....

The very last thing I wanted was for M&D Mole to be reading all the scathing things I say about their precious "Golden Boy". So, when Mommy Mole said, "whats all this stuff about toothpaste tops and food?", I knew I was in deep doo doo.

A quick distress call (and email) to BB explaining The Moles latest FLUB, and here I am again, with a new and very, very private blog address. The Mole aint gettin this one folks!