#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
Cadw'r Ddysgl yn Wastad
Sunday, May 21, 2006
Away My Mole Away!

IMG_2229
Originally uploaded by arlunydd.
The Mole is going caving again today and there si a huge pile of caving shit by the front door, the size of a Volkswagon, waiting to be loaded into his buddy, Dougs' car. I do hope Dougs' car has decent suspension as they are going to be driving for 8 hours total and I'd hate it if the bottom of the car got scraped off on the road.

Here are a few of the things The Mole takes with him; a map, 2 flashlights, a camera(my camera), memory, batteries, notebooks, helmets, GPS, compass, cover alls, hip waders, rubber boots, axes, picks, water flasks, food, friends and a whole lot more.

Although I try not to picture him squishing into muddy, dark places that no one in their right mind would want to go, I do worry sometimes (must remember to tell him to take the cell phone).

Can you just hear that conversation.
me; "Hello"
The Mole; "Hi, Big Boss"
me; "Hi, where are you?"
The Mole; "Somewhere 300 meters underground, just north of Big Hole Cave"
me; "Oh"
The Mole; "I was wondering if you could leave my supper in the microwave cuz I won't be able to eat it until I've lost 15 pounds of body mass"
me; "Sure, no problem, should I call work and tell them you might be late tomorrow?"

Awful....I know. But I have to have a sense of humour about these things or I'd go completely crazy. I'm just glad he gave up sky diving when I asked him to. This little ticker of mine just couldn't handle it, otherwise.

I'll just go brave the Beading Demons at my shop today, risk handling a needle and thread and have heaps of scarey stories of my own to tell at the end of the day! PHEW!!