#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
Cadw'r Ddysgl yn Wastad
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
So much to say and so little time
FINALLY...he left for work. I was watching the clock, thinking "he's taking longer and longer", and just as he would normally be getting his shoes on, (I have this all timed), he ran upstairs to check "extreme tracker", AGAIN! This is usually a matter of a few minutes, UNLESS there has been some new and exciting new visitor.
I am of the belief that I have only just begun to see the tip of the iceberg.
I've been down this road with other obsessions of The Mole and there is a pattern.

First, there is the initial "excitement phase" with all its possibilities, then there is the "research phase" which entail countless hours of finding THE BEST. Then the "set-up" phase where all must be absolutely perfect and then there is the "satisfaction for all my hard work" phase, followed directly by the "Look at me, aren't I great" phase. The big worry is that the "where is all the praise" phase will be shortly behind.

While the HIT list grows, all is well. But, and this is a BIG BUT, if this does not happen the world will become a bleak and unforgiving place where others don't appreciate genius.

The Mole is like his Mum. She is a person who DAMN WELL MAKES THINGS HAPPEN and I have immense respect for both of them. They both Just Believe and in doing so, things really DO HAPPEN. They work hard to make it that way, at the expense of anyone who is a fence sitter, such as myself, but given enough time, even I believe!

Anyhow, The Mole is gone now and I have the PC and Blogging to myself...
but I forgot what I had to say.

When I remember, I'll be back