#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
Cadw'r Ddysgl yn Wastad
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Lone Long Time
Bitch Bitch Bitch....I could go on for days. This is part of why I've not been here for so long. But the bigger part is that its been hellishly hot and humid for the last 2 weeks here and to sit on a leather chair on the second floor of my dismally un-airconditionded house was just more than I could bear. Being menopausal and genetically prediposed to hating humidity, I have been tested to my very last breath.

3 days into the awful weather I drove Princess MustHaveA to the airport so she could have a wee vacation in Whistler, BC. The poor girl was sorely tired of working her 26 hours a week and had to get away so Mummy(me) drove her to her plane and home again in 40 degrees (in between work days). She(the Princess) returned 3 days ago during the massive storm that finally broke the humidity and has enjoyed glorious weather ever since!!! Of course, I had to wait for 5 hours at the airport for her and drive her back in a tornado, but then, what are Mothers for?

I'M NOT DONE BITCHING YET!!! This has been the longest, hottest, rottenest(if thats a word) summer I can remember. Have gone nowhere, worked endlessly(and NO I am no wealthier), and suffered the heat like a penitent.

I do believe I am about to go straight out of my tiny little mind.

What is good is that I have finally found my way back to my blog and it feels really good. I will take a bit of time to check in with with everyone again but "HI".

Hope you haven't given up on me.