#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
Cadw'r Ddysgl yn Wastad
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Excuses
So... I'm already 3 days into this self-proclaimed artistic spree and do you wanna know what I've done so far?

I've cleaned all the windows! (no small feat). I've weeded the garden (no small feat). I've spent time with my wonderful nephew (easy) and I've gone to work each day, cleaned the stupid house, done the stupid laundry and NOT painted a damn thing.

I have, however, created a cartoon character for the Moles new "upcoming" web site, which went through a few painful re-draws and had a nervous breakdown (AGAIN) trying to explain the creative process to my dense hubby (drawing, sketching are not his world).

TOMORROW...I swear that tomorrow I begin and I will not be deterred. I will not answer the phone. I will not talk to my neighbours. I will not let Baby Mole Hijack me. Tomorrow the paint comes out.