#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
Cadw'r Ddysgl yn Wastad
Sunday, October 29, 2006
ME ME ME ME
I have resolved that 2007 is going to be MY YEAR!!!! I am going to start, as of January 1st, 2007, to pay attention to me. To be fair, this neglect of ME has been my own doing and I have no one to blame, but I now feel I should pay closer attention to the id and ego.

For starters, I am going to get a tan. Then I am going to buy myself some decent clothes. Then I am going to get my studio up again even if its only a corner in my bedroom (sorry about the smell of turps, Mole) and then I am going to go on a holiday somewhere where I can relax, drink funny drinks, tan and swim! I will takes thousands of pics, transpose them onto canvas or watercolour paper and make beautiful things again.

And as an aside to me personally, I am cracking the whip! The Mole will be driven to clean up the mess that we call our kitchen, the Baby Mole will be nagged so ruthlessly that he will either move out or find a job where he works 80 hours a week and Princess MustHaveA will be stunned to discover that I'm not actually just waiting for her to call so that I can run around for her!

Life is going to be good and "I" am going to be at the center of it all!

Any cool ideas?