#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
Cadw'r Ddysgl yn Wastad
Friday, January 13, 2006
Its all relative
I was feeling pretty good about things a while back. Had that long awaited studio, even got around to painting the ceiling in a funky pattern. Hadn't really convinced myself that "The Artist" had returned yet. But I was preparing.

I had the occassional phone blurp, when I had to spend an entire evening talking my children out of doing terrible things to themselves or others, but hey, thats to be expected.

I was working less hours, cooking healthier meals, keeping an extremely tidy house for the first time ever and relearning how to spend real time with my spouse. I think this scared the shit out of him at first, but he soon learned how to turn it to his advantage.

Oh, and did I mention that sex was really fab? No? Well, when you don't have to worry about anyone in the house, it can be really great. This is somthing neither me nor my significant other have EVER experienced before.

Oh, how I miss the Good 'ole days. Now I feel old and wrinkled, worn out and fed up. A good time consists of a hot bath, a big shot of vodka and a good book.

Can you remember when you felt that the world held only possibilities, especially after the sun went down? Thats what my kids feel. They come alive after 9pm when I'm preparing for bed.

I feel old. Older than time. Ancient.

I want another vodka