#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
Cadw'r Ddysgl yn Wastad
Monday, April 24, 2006
SOCKS
An Aside..
Although I have much to say about The Mole, this time, he is exempt.
This is about my sock situation which is reaching dramatic proportion.
Since Baby Mole and Princess "Must-hav-a" have moved home, I CANNOT, no matter how many loads of laundry I do, find a pair of wearable socks! What the hell is it with these people? It seems that what is mine, is theirs! No Shit....

This thing is making me want to label everything I own. I know there is a way to do this, but these folks think that what is mine...is there's! My hair products, my makeup, my cell phone, my specialty food, MY TIME!!! When do kids ACTUALLY LEAVE? Does anyone know?

I love these guys, but I want my socks back!