#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
Cadw'r Ddysgl yn Wastad
Thursday, June 29, 2006
The semi-nude Mole

IMG_4310
Originally uploaded by arlunydd.
The Mole is away for two days on a caving adventure with his friend Doug. They are off to map out several caves that have been itching their brains these last 12 months or so, but were out of reach due to the weather. Now that it is nice all the time, they bugger off every weekend on either the Saturday or Sunday, depending on which day it is I have to work.

I, on the other hand, must work.....So, I felt I'd tell my sad tale in hopes of loads of sympathy and blogging commraderie.

The photo of the semi-nude Mole is quite shocking, I do admit, but I'm always happy when the Mole allows himself some freedom of expression. He is usually too damn conservative. This was when he came out of a cave many hundreds of meters from where he entered, discarded the wet suit and realized he had no pants to put on unless he fought off the black flies all the way back to the cave entrance where he left them.

I'm guessing that Doug found the photo-op too irresistable to pass up, knowing the Mole to be the stuffy one that he is.

Nothing like getting caught with your pants down, huh?