#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
Cadw'r Ddysgl yn Wastad
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
You know....everyday is a big fat "eye opener" isn't it? I went to bed at 10pm on the 23rd convinced that all would likely be O.K. in the morning. I really didn't give it that much thought. I mean the idea of Canadians voting the PC in, was ridiculous.

I woke up and thought I'd spout off to family that the Liberals were our common foe once again, and their faces dropped! They thought I'd been drinking, although it was 8am. "Mum, the PC got the countries vote", "where were you all night?" , were the words that greeted me.

I thought I'd just go back to bed and start the whole day over and see if the outcome might be different, but Snuffy was staring at me with his usual "Oh God, thankyou for getting up and saving me from these ungrateful people" , look and I knew it wasn't a nightmare and I had better DEAL.

So, I'm trying to deal and its not easy. Not in this lifetime would I ever want PC governing my country, or consider voting them in , in any conceivable way. But, here they are. I simply must deal. Thank God there is the NDP. Frankly, I think we should have collectively realized the ABSOLUTE need for another party in this political arena and my choice would be GREEN as we need an angry, vigilant Watch Dog, especially now.

So, then I call my "ever so exciting brother, who lives the life of Riley" and he is on his way to bed....at 10pm!!!! And I thought I was OLD. Apparrently, I'm not as old as my older brother.
I think the election results knocked the mickey out of him and he was simply too F---ing miserable too deal, like me.

Misery loves company, you know. Change is slow and painful, but lets do it any simple way we can