#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
Cadw'r Ddysgl yn Wastad
Friday, February 17, 2006
I just went to my "Happy" place again. I've been ther at least twice a day for the last week which tells me that things are a bit unsettled at the moment. This is not that surprising really when you consider that my "empty nest" aint empty no more.

The "happy place" for me is the Bath Tub filled to the top with firey hot bubbles. Its a place where I can go, think, not think, reflect (or not) and be ALONE!!!! I seem to be squeeky clean these last few months since both kids have returned.

I really do love them...let me be clear on that. But they are simply difficult to live with now that they are older and more sure of their place in the world. They brought with them work problems, debts, personal problems and goals that they are frustrated with.

I was so sure that I was going to have a new beginnng with the Mole and we'd have all this glorious time to spend together doing things (not mud related) together. But, things are not like I'd planned. What do you suppose Dr. Phil (-astine) would say? My Mother would love to quote the good doctor to me but knows that it would result in an explosion of insult, so avoid its.

Thank goodness for hot water, bubbles and locking doors!