#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
Cadw'r Ddysgl yn Wastad
Sunday, February 12, 2006
New Toys
The Mole is away on yet another "Journey to the centre of the earth", Night Shift boy is sleeping, Princess C. is spending the day with boyfriend and others, I've walked the dog, visited my mother and NOW I'M playing with my new toy...all the new stuff BB loaded onto my computer.

I'm not the most savvy high tech-type, but I'm learning and finding it both fun and frustrating.
Frustrating cuz I can't remember everything he taught me, and fun when I remember enough to do something new.

Its freezing here in the Great White North today, but the sun is shining brightly so its not as bad as it has been. Still, 5 minutes outside nets frozen fingers, toes and nose.

I'm now going to soak myself in a hop bath, dress in the most comfortable clothes I own and watch some TV. I might even make the Mole a Valentines card!