#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
Cadw'r Ddysgl yn Wastad
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Ran out of wine so found a bottle of vodka in the freezer and decided to make home drinks. Bad idea. One has no source to go to, to find out the results of these home experiments, and I can tell you that they are V-BAD. I thought that I'd walk it off with the dog, who loves to "walk it off" with me normally, but who took a stand and decided that I was an embarrassment. We stood out front of my house, me singing "As long as he needs me" from Oliver, and the dog pissing on the neighbours front yard. This situation lasted about 10 minutes until I realized I was getting alot of attention and retreated into the house. Herein lies my warning.........Never, ever, ever, run out of RED WINE.