#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
Cadw'r Ddysgl yn Wastad
Monday, January 30, 2006
Wimp Out
I seriously discourage anyone who sees the world in shades of grey from becoming a parent. I have always been, and will always be , one of those people who see things from all angles of a problem, all sides of an argument, all ways of seeing something, and I get pretty screwed up in the process. But I am not black and white and I never will be. Therefore, having babies, who somehow grew up to be people(with very strong personalities) gives me pause at every moment. I am a seriously strong personality, but I raised people who are stronger than me !!!

Now, what the Hell do I do? I hate fights, I avoid disruption, I am affraid of antagonism. But, "fuck with me" and you've got a serious problem (unless you are my offspring).

My boomerang kids are here and they are screwing up my happy life.

HELP!