#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
Cadw'r Ddysgl yn Wastad
Monday, May 22, 2006
Alternate View Point
The Spider

Do-de-oh-do, La-la-la. Wait a sec here, is that a skeeto? YEAH - lunch! Looks a bit stunned.

OK...slowly does it. Let myself down the wall quietly and...What-the f--k! Water bombs! Shit.. retreat, retreat.

Jeez, what the hell was that? Better have a look around and see if....Oh My God!
What the hell is that thing? Its freakin huge! And white and blubbery and has no hair (except for that stupid looking bit sticking off one end). Its gotta be one of those deadly, stupid humans. Better get a closer look...I'll BUNGEE JUMP! and be backup again before it even notices me.

AUGH!! Its hideous and thrashing...watch out! Up Up Up! Damn! That was close. It almost got me. Phew, I think I'll just keep an eye on it for a moment and see what it ....OH MY GOD! Its moving and flaying around like a tree in a wind storm. Shit, its seen me! HIDE HIDE.

Now what? Its running away! Stupid ugly human.