#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
Cadw'r Ddysgl yn Wastad
Monday, June 26, 2006
Profuse apologies to delicate types
I think it must be stated to all those who repeatedly, randomly or by chance, read my blog, that I am usually a half-in-the-bag blogger! I blog at around 7 or 8pm, after work and after 2 glasses of wine. This, of course means that my fingers are unco-operative and clumsy and although, intellectually, I know what I want to say, my fingers are less than accurate! BB, my WEB MASTER, finds my typos highly offensive and lets me know what a sloppy blogger I am and I AM dammit! But see, this is the beauty of the art. You don't know me, you don't know where I live, you don't work for me, are not related to me and my embarrassing moments will not cloak me in shame for all eternity....right? RIGHT? RIGHT?

Sorry BB. I have been horribly remiss, and I know it. Does that make it worse?
I can think of only one thing that would SHAPE ME UP and that is if you were to come to my house and yell at me!!!! How about next weekend?