#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
Cadw'r Ddysgl yn Wastad
Sunday, June 11, 2006
Truly Dedicated
Just so you know what a truly dedicated blogger I am , let me give you an inventory of my ailments.

1...Poison Oak rash all over my back
2...Strange buggy thing under my right eye lid, requiring 1 eyed blogging
3...Itchy bites from tromp through the underbrush with the Mole in search of willow
4...Blisters on both my ankles from new sandals (but they are so cool)
5...Large Mount Saint Helens zit on chin
6...Acid reflux
7...Dull headache remains from this mornings hangover
8...Throbbing hip and right shoulder (bursitis)
9...Ingrown hair on my ....

I would have included a picture but the Mole refuse to take one of me naked, wearing a patch over one eye. He's weird like that!