#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
Cadw'r Ddysgl yn Wastad
Sunday, May 28, 2006
To Love a Mole
Effing brutal 5 days and another one to go before I get a slight reprieve. Really must stop beginning my days a 6am as by 9pm, I'm pooched.

These last 5 weekends, the Mole has been out caving 1 of every 2 days and this usually means loads of mess, no car and all the housework you can possibly pile on after and before work. Not to say that I'm doing more than my share cuz, ITS ALL MY SHARE!!

So, yesterday, as the Mole is rushing around before leaving once again on a caving expedition, tossing things as he goes, he screams, "where are my sandals?"

WHAT!?! His sandals are HIS sandals - not mine, not Baby Moles (who thinks sandals are totally uncool), not Princess MustHaveA's, as she wouldn't wear them if the floor was on fire and besides, they are a size 11! No one here has feet that big.

"I don't know. Have you looked everywhere you can think of? Maybe they are in the bag you took last weekend?", I say, knowing the entire time that he has left them somewhere..

"I've looked everywhere, someone has taken my sandals and I need them, now", he laments.

"Have you looked in the car? In the office? In the bedroom?", Okay, I'm grasping here, but shit, I KNOW that they are in his bag!

"Well I can't spend anymore time looking. I've gotta go. Tell the kids, I WANT THOSE DAMN SANDALS".

Off he goes, I do my thing, go to work, come home, go to bed AND when I get up THERE THEY ARE!!! The sandals have miraculously reappeared.

"So, I guess you found your sandals, huh?" I say.

"You put them in my bag, didn't you?"

"YOU PUT THEM IN YOUR STUPID BAG", I shout!
"YOU WORE THEM LAST WEEKEND AND FORGOT WHERE YOU PUT THEM", I shout.

"No", he calmly says, "You put them in my bag so I would look stupid".