#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
Cadw'r Ddysgl yn Wastad
Monday, June 05, 2006
2 Days of bliss

IMG_4208
Originally uploaded by arlunydd.
How do you spend your time off? Mine is always with wine and as much sunshine and solitude as I can possibly find and "did we find it" in Tobermoray. The entire peninsula is a haven of wildlife, peace and stress-free living. I have no question why people seek this glorious place to unwind, clear their minds and kick back.

I, of course, couldn't even begin to fathom it without a trip to the liqour store first and after polishing off half a bottle of red, had a rather difficult time navigating the rocks that make up the beach. (Thank goodness the Mole wasn't watching or there would be several entries on his blog on the "Exploits of Maggie". He called me "Wobbly" after pushing me for a good 24 hours up and over rocky terrain, (this after cortisone shots in both my hips - the man has no empathy). I persevered for almost the entire time until he asked me to drop about 50 meters through a crevice, at which point I said "this is where I stop" and trundled my way up the trail instead.

All in all, I was not too embarrassing to take along. I kept up and am now icing my hips. Oh - to be married to a Mole.