#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none }
Cadw'r Ddysgl yn Wastad
Thursday, June 08, 2006
Stalked

IMG_4164
Originally uploaded by arlunydd.
I had no idea that I was so damned photogenic but after 2 days in Tobermoray, the Mole had taken over 250 picture and I was in a t least 200 of them. I had my own private (and extremely irritating) papparazzi.

"Just stand a little to your right, yeah there"
"Now, tilt your head a bit this way, no..not like that, you look stupid"
"Okay, now hang onto that branch and hang out over the water with your foot on that ledge"
"What the hell is that thing on your head? Get it off, it looks ridiculous"
"Pretend your smelling those flowers, sweetpea. NO, of course its not poison oak"
"Can you look a least a little happy"
"You want me to have stuff for my blog, don't you?"

This picture shows me stomping away from the lunatic...
"Get a new model, will you. I'm going to scratch my rash"